Friday, May 23, 2008

Hodge-Podge of Topics

Dear Julie,

I regret to inform you that our blogging skills have been impugned. It has been suggested that we are lame in our blogging follow-through. Although, on further review, I believe I am being singled out for my particular lameness, as evidenced by the fact that you out-blog me (in content and volume) here at Posts From The Edge. I scoff (HA!) at this accusation since it was hurled by one who receives actual monetary reimbursement for writing things that people actually read. I mean, really....who are we hurting if we fall off the blog-wagon for days (week...or months) at a time? It's not as it actual people are hanging on every word posted here. Right? (Of course right.)

Now, about your son...I chortled when I read on your other blog that he told you, "I'm working on a Natalie tripping-device and it's almost done." What a nefarious little fiend you have in the making. I told Jim about it and he likened Ethan to Calvin (of Calvin & Hobbes fame). I quite like that comparison. If he starts to build a transmogrifier out of a cardboard box, run. Run like the wind! Although I suppose he could actually transmogrify you into a Mommy Dog.

New topic.
Why is it so darn cold this late in May??? Maybe there's something to this global warming, after all.

Love,
Karen

PS: Did you know our parents bought a trampoline today?! I wonder if they make trampline bras??? Must look into that....

No comments: